The skatepark is open to BMX, skateboard, scooter & inline.
We are located in a converted chapel off the Coulsdon Road, Caterham, opposite the large Tesco. Click for directions.
If you would like to make a donation please click the banner below:
If you do your shopping online you can also help raise funds for Skaterham. Please click here for more information.
April 2021 We're back
It’s great to be open again and see over 400 of you back in our first full week. !
Our scooter coaching week was a huge success and we will be offering skateboard coaching next in half term. (01st-04th June)….We advertise all of our events first on our Instagram page so join us
@skaterhamskatepark. Following the huge success of the scooter coaching and the massive waiting list we had, we will be offering this activity again in the Summer holidays.
Unfortunately, with so many of you back, we have had a few problems coping with government restrictions.
Our staff have a really busy job already and have no time for pointing out rules that should be obvious by now so please do your bit.
Here are the current rules applicable to our venue:
1. Parents to drop kids off outside and collect outside, just like school.
2. If a parent would like to stay, they can wait in our outdoor seating area. Please wear warm clothing. No spectators at this time. Max one adult per child.
3. Exceptions. Parents can gain permission to stay in the building for the following reasons only. Safeguarding purposes (eg a youth club worker with a group), if the child has a medical condition or has additional needs that need constant or specialist attention. Lastly, parents of very young children (under 7) that require additional supervision. Ask at reception or email us (email@example.com) to gain an exception
4. Café- our tuck shop is open for take away only, please take food and drink outside. Our toilets are also open. Ramp users can use the viewing area to have a break / have a drink.
5. Face coverings should be worn when moving around the building (unless exempt)
6. No mixing of adults / U18s on sessions
7. Our viewing area is for skatepark users only to leave belongings, have a drink etc. It is not for parents to wait or socialise (unless an exception applies)
The next lifting of restrictions is due In just four weeks on Monday 17th May where we can have parents back in the building and socialising with other households.
Other skate-parks and activity venues have stayed closed. Skaterham took the decision to re-open at the earliest opportunity so we can help young people and adults emerge from lockdowns and regain social and physical skills lost. Please help us by sticking to the rules.
Darren Barnes (Project Manager)- on behalf of Skaterham management committee
To book a sesssion - click session bookings on the menu
Plus our new outside area will be open featuring new ramps.
TUESDAY 01ST JUNE 11-4PM, UNDER 11S £10
WEDNESDAY 02ND JUNE 11-4PM, 12-16 YEARS £10
THURSDAY 03RD JUNE 11-4PM, UNDER 11S £10
FRIDAY 04TH JUNE 11-4PM, 12-16 YEARS, £10
Whether your a complete beginner or want to take your skateboarding a step further, these Sport England backed lessons will help you on your journey. Just £10 for five hours, please bring a packed lunch or spending money. All participants will receive a goodie bag and certificate too! Some free loan boards available if you want to "try before you buy"
Go to menu, session bookings, class for kids to book
Lastly, private hire is back! Why not hire the whole venue- ask for current details and restrictions