SKATERHAM is CLOSED for essential works from Monday 20th to Friday 24th August – (re-opens saturday 25th August)
We are also OPEN Bank Holiday Monday 27th August 4.30-8.30pm (no late session)
CORNWALL – visit instagram@skaterhamskatepark to check progress and for pictures from the Cornwall Trip
Group exercise has arrived at Skaterham and starts Saturday 8th September…..
Enjoy a night out, get fitter and make friends…..
JUNIORS (U14s) 530-630PM (£3)
ADULTS (15+) 7-8PM (£5)
Suitable for all ability levels.
To book, visit during any session or message us…. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is our handy guide if you are nervous about coming to your first group exercise class…
- Everyone was new once, don’t worry, tell the instructor you are new and listen / watch for less impact options
- Wear sports clothing and trainers, bring a water bottle and towel too
- There will be small breaks throughout the class
- If you finish early, please ensure you do your own stretches / warm down….. this will be done as a group at the end too
- Have fun, enjoy and relax….
Reasons for group exercise:
- One class can burn up to 600 calories
- Improves heart and lung function = improved endurance
- Adds and creates tone
- Great for making friends and its a night out too…. stay after the class for a drink
- Supports Skaterhams’ vision to become a better community project and ensures the future of the project