The skatepark is open to BMX, skateboard, scooter & inline.
To ride the park you must become members of skaterham. To do this you need follow the link to Session bookings and register, You can also book your session at the same time if you want to. Membership is Free..
We are located in a converted chapel off the Coulsdon Road, Caterham, opposite the large Tesco. Click for directions.
When you first register online through our booking system you will fill in a questionnaire and consent form which give you free membership. You must be a member to ride at Skaterham
If you would like to make a donation please click the banner below:
If you do your shopping online you can also help raise funds for Skaterham. Please click here for more information.
Ramp Sale & Hire
- Published on Thursday, 1 December 2011
Skaterham offers a range of hire equipment to make any event special. From a simple grind rail to a 32ft long mini ramp, we can cater for most situations, and if we can’t, we will point you in the right direction.
The hire includes set up and dismantle.. For the event we can offer a range of services including PA, trick competitions, coaching and displays.
Visit www.dwbramps.com for more details.
WANT THE ULTIMATE BACKYARD TOY?
SUPER TOUGH HIGH GRADE BIRCH RIDING SURFACE.
GALVANIZED COPING, COUNTERSUNK SCREWS.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER.
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION.
TWO YEAR GUARANTEE.
SIZE SHOWN (3FT HIGH/6FT WIDE/19FT LONG) £960
AS ABOVE BUT 8FT WIDE £1160
TV & Film
- Published on
Skaterham is the ideal skatepark venue for TV, film, commercial and photoshoots.
Around 20 miles from central London and just 5 minutes from the M25, our location couldn’t be better.
Former clients have included:
• Fruit Shoot
• BBC Short Change
• Government Road Safety advert
• BMX testing, BMX Rider Magazine
• Gen:X Extreme Sports Channel magazine programme
The skatepark offers both indoor and outdoor sections, featuring a vast array of ramps set against the original stained glass and fittings of the chapel. The chapel has on site refreshments and off road parking, banks of power sockets and clean toilets. New powerful lighting makes filming easy and the skatepark is also quiet and soundproofed from surrounding traffic.
We can also assist in finding people for film shoots, whether a 5yr old beginner on a skateboard or a 25yr old BMXer pulling backflips and massive airs!
Our rates are competitive and our venue is unique! For further information please call us on 01883 34 81 84 or state your requirements using our online contact form.
Kids parties/private bookings
- Published on Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Host a brilliant kids party at Skaterham!
For a unique party setting come to Skaterham where the kids can let off steam in a vibrant and safe environment where they can learn new skills and have fun.
Kids parties and group bookings take place outside of normal opening times and enjoy sole use or all facilities. It’s a hassle free party – just turn up, ride, eat and have fun. Everyone goes home happy!
How much does it cost?
1 hr = £80.00 2 hr = £160.00
£80 deposit is required to secure a booking.
How do I book?
Contact us on T: 01883 348184, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in to see a member of staff.
Once your booking is confirmed please print (or save and email) the Party Consent form for completion by your attendees parents
What do you get?
- Sole use of the park for up to 30* people
- Free use of safety equipment
- Use of Skaterham’s massive 2000W sound system for your own music (CD/Bluetooth?)
- Supervision by us
- A qualified first-aider
- for bookings of more than 30 guests please speak to us as different rates apply
£3.50 pp party meals available for all private sessions. This includes a choice from burgers, nuggets and hotdogs served with fries and a
Star Slush (new) /fizzy or soft drink. Veggie options available.
Please indicate numbers when booking your party.
Optional extras (costs apply)
- DISCO PACKAGE – £30 per booking (disco lighting – This gives an amazing clubbing atmosphere to your party. Atmospherics – Smoke machines will fill the room with a haze giving an amazing visual effect with the disco light).
If you wish to make, or enquire, about a private booking please contact us on 01883 348184 or email email@example.com
- Published on
Joining Skaterham is free and simple
To ride the park you must become members of Skaterham. There is a questionnaire about yourself and a consent form which must be signed by a parent or guardian if you are under 18. Please download both forms, complete and bring with your on your first visit. There is no membership fee.
Simply bring the signed form with you to the skatepark to sign up to become a member.
If you are not already a member you will not be able to ride until you’ve filled in a form.
- Published on
- Vert Ramp 11ft tall x 24ft wide
- Roll-In 9ft tall x 12ft wide
- Jump Box 5ft tall x 10ft wide
- Midi Quarterpipe 8ft tall x 12 ft wide
- Quarterpipe 5ft tall x 12ft wide
- Flatbank 5ft tall x 10ft wide
- Street Roll-In 6ft tall x 4ft wide
- Street Spine (double coping) 4ft tall x 14ft wide
- Driveway 2.5ft tall x 10ft wide (+rail & grind ledge)
- Quarterpipe 3.5ft tall x 24ft wide with big sub box across whole width
- Split level Mini Ramp 6ft and 3ft tall x 24ft wide
- Large wooden area with grind ledges.
- Several beginners level street fly-off ramps
- Decked seating area.
- Reception & helmet hire
- Tuck Shop & seating area
- Clean toilets, male & female
- PA Sound system
- Skate shop & First aid area.