May 2018 –
Skaterham Vs Cornwall is back for 2018!
This is the only residential trip we do and is limited to 15 spaces. – ONLY TWO PLACES LEFT
Make friends, visit 5 different skateparks, stay with like minded people in our own hotel
Other activities include swimming, bowling and body boarding- a real action packed holiday!
An all-inclusive holiday that even includes all food and drink!
Confirmed dates are Sun 19th to Fri 24th August 2018 , costs £245pp payable in 5 monthly instalments
Visit us quickly and grab an info pack!
The Skaterham to Brighton Bike ride is on Sunday 17th June 2018
We leave from Skaterham at 9.30-10am and join up at Merstham with those coming from London
We would like to make this a main fundraising event for Skaterham so the more the merrier. Anyone wishing to join us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and speak to Darren. Anyone wishing to sponsor us pkease click on the Virgin Moneygiving link above
all donations gratefully received however small (or big)
Skaterham and CR3 Data Protection Policy – Statement (see main menu for the complete policy)
Skaterham is a charity and doesn’t operate for profit. All and any data we hold is to ensure we can operate a safe, sustainable, state of the art leisure facility for young people in our community. It will only ever be used for these purposes.
Our Data Protection Policy supports our commitment to treat information of employees, volunteers, members, stakeholders and all other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
- The only data we will process is that submitted on the Questionnaire & Consent Form when you initially become a member.
- Only Skaterham and CR3 employees and officers will have access to your data
- All data will be stored in a secure manor under lock and key or password/encryption protected
- This data will never be sold or transferred to other organisations for purposes not associated with the provision of the facilities and services that Skaterham provide
- Sensitive data will only ever be used in the following circumstances;
- Records of ethnicity are only used to track high level changes in ethnic mix of our members over time. This is to make sure that we are fully accessible to all and encouraging equality in the use of the funds we raise and the facilities it supports. Many of our fundraising supporters require us to demonstrate these principles before being given access to funds.
- Information on relevant health conditions is used only to ensure that we can provide the facilities to the utmost standards of care and safety, adapting what we offer to ensure members health conditions are properly catered for.
- We also seek confirmation of your consent to participate in activities at your own risk and as claims for bodily injury can be made for a significant period after an event we have to maintain records of this consent. For minors this will be a minimum of 3 years after the 18th
- You may contact us at any time to request information on the data we hold for you, request changes to it or request complete deletion.